It’s mock draft season! No trades and no assumptions will be made for teams trading for a veteran QB. Let’s get into it.
1. Jacksonville Jaguars | Evan Neal OL, Alabama
The mountain of a man is a welcome sight for Trevor Lawrence.
2. Detroit Lions | Aidan Hutchinson DE, Michigan
Elite edge rusher gets to stay home. One of the safest picks in the draft.
3. Houston Texans | Kayvon Thibodeaux DE, Oregon
Best player in the draft falls to #3 and Houston once again has an elite talent off the edge.
4. New York Jets | Ickey Ekwonu OT NC State
The Jets continue to invest in protecting Zach Wilson and land a stud with Ickey.
5. New York Giants | Charles Cross OT, Mississippi State
Will the Giants ever fix the O-line? They’ll continue to try by adding a talented player in Cross.
6. Carolina Panthers | Malik Wills QB, Liberty
Panther fans saw Cam Newton turn into an MVP and now will hope Malik Willis will do the same with his Vick like athleticism.
7. New York Giants | Derek Stingley Jr. CB, LSU
A bit of a letdown since his breakout freshman season but still the best CB in the draft and addresses a position of need as the Giants are likely to deal James Bradberry.
8. Atlanta Falcons | Drake London WR, USC
Calvin Ridley out, Drake London in!
9. Denver Broncos | Travon Walker DE, Georgia
The Broncos will keep praying this pick is sent to the Packers but as that seems less and less likely they grab a versatile pass rusher who would be a great complement to Bradley Chubb.
10. New York Jets | Kyle Hamilton S, Notre Dame
Word on the street is the Jets love Hamilton and run to the podium with this selection.
11. Washington Commanders | Desmond Ridder QB, Cincinnati
A bit high for Ridder but his 4.4 speed becomes too enticing for River Boat Ron to pass up.
12. Minnesota Vikings | Ahmad “Sauce” Gardner CB, Cincinnati
Sauce Gardner is the definition of a lock down corner and helps the Vikings get younger at the position.
13. Cleveland Browns | Garret Wilson WR, Ohio St.
I predict Jarvis Landry gets cut and the Browns fill a huge team need with Wilson who is one of the craftiest route runners in the draft.
14. Baltimore Ravens | George Karlaftis DE, Purdue
Ravens need to get younger on the D-line and Karlaftis would pair nicely with last year’s first round pick Oweh.
15. Philadelphia Eagles | David Ojabo DE, Michigan
Ojabo could wind up being the best DE in the draft. Potential is sky high, and that upside is exactly what a young Eagles roster is looking for.
16. Philadelphia Eagles | Devin Lloyd LB, Utah
Best LB in the draft as the Eagles continue to re-tool the defense.
17. Los Angeles Chargers | Jordan Davis DL, Georgia
Chargers run defense was atrocious last year and one of the largest individuals in the draft will fill that hole quite literally.
18. New Orleans Saints | Treylon Burks WR, Arkansas
Saints have been looking for a #2 receiver for quite some time and they may have just found a Michael Thomas replacement with Burks.
19. Philadelphia Eagles | Jahan Dotson WR, Penn State
After using the first 2 picks on the defensive side of the ball the Eagles now give Hurts another weapon.
20. Pittsburg Steelers | Kenny Pickett QB, Pittsburg
Dream come true for Kenny Pickett to play for his hometown team. The post Big Ben era officially begins.
21. New England Patriots | Chris Olave WR, Ohio St.
Patriots add a smooth operator in Olave who gives them the speed threat they need.
22. Las Vegas Raiders | Nakobe Dean LB, Georgia
The leader of one of the greatest college football defenses in history fills a major team need for the Raiders.
23. Arizona Cardinals | Jermaine Johnson II EDGE, Florida State
With Chandler Jones most likely departing in free agency the Cardinals add a talented edge rusher to replace him.
24. Dallas Cowboys | Tyler Linderbaum C, Iowa
The Cowboys love taking OL in round 1 and Linderbaum is the best player available.
25. Buffalo Bills | Devonte Wyatt DT, Georgia
26. Tennessee Titans | Andrew Booth CB, Clemson
The best ball hawk in the draft and potential to be a lockdown corner.
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers | Kenyon Green OL, Texas A&M
With the surprising retirement of Tom…Ali Marpet the Bucs find a stud replacement with Kenyon Green.
28. Green Bay Packers | Drake Jackson DE, USC
The Packers expect to lose the Smith Brothers this offseason, which means Drake Jackson comes in as an edge starter day 1.
29. Miami Dolphins | Trevor Penning OT, Northern Iowa
A perfect fit of best player available and biggest team need.
30. Kansas City Chiefs | Jameson Williams WR, Alabama
If Williams falls to the Chiefs the rest of the NFL should be terrified. The best deep threat in the draft falls due to his ACL injury in the National Championship.
31. Cincinnati Bengals | Bernhard Raimann OT, Central Michigan
The Bengals only priority this offseason is to keep Joe Burrow upright.
32. Detroit Lions | Kyler Gordon CB, Washington
One of the best athletes in the draft and a steal for the Lions.